CoinList announces Bondex (BNDX) community sale with Revised Participation Model

CoinList Announces Bondex Community Sale with New User-Friendly Updates, Including 7-Day Buy Window and No Queues. Token listing expected on June 11, 2024.

CoinList, a prominent new token offering and cryptocurrency trading platform, recently announced Bondex (BNDX) community sale demonstrating an innovative approach to decentralized networking of talent. This sale marks the platform’s continued commitment to fostering the growth of early-stage blockchain projects through community-led initiatives.

After a successful series of community sell-outs earlier this year, CoinList is set to launch the Bondex sale on March 21, 2024, at 17:00 UTC, which will run until March 28, 2024 at the same time. Bondex is positioning itself as a Web3 talent network that disrupts traditional profit-driven recruitment models to realign the economic incentives between employees, talent and companies.

A key aspect of this announcement is CoinList’s revamped approach to community sales. Notable updates include an extended purchase window, allowing users to opt-in at their convenience within a 7-day period. This modification eliminates the need for participants to wake up at inconvenient hours to secure a place in the often stressful queuing system.

Additionally, CoinList has removed the queue system in favor of a fairer selection process. Users can now submit their purchase requests at any time during the sale window. CoinList will hold the funds in the user’s wallet and successful requests will be randomly selected at the end of the purchase period. This system promises to streamline the experience and reduce participant anxiety.

The Bondex sale includes 50 million BDXN tokens, representing 5% of the total supply, at a price of $0.08 per token. An additional allocation of 31.25 million tokens may be granted at Bondex’s discretion. Tokenomics features a lock-and-release schedule where 25% of tokens are unlocked after a 75-day period and the remaining 75% are vested over 12 months. Initial purchase limits are set at a minimum of $50 and a maximum of $500, accepting only USDT/USDC.

Anticipation for the Bondex token exchange listing is high, with an expected date of on or around June 11, 2024. Prior to the community sale, Bondex ran a reward incentive program on CoinList, which resulted in over 75,000 users engaging with the platform by downloading the app and creating professional profiles.

CoinList’s announcement reinforces their mission to democratize access to crypto and blockchain innovation by ensuring fair and stress-free participation for their community. As the industry evolves, CoinList continues to adapt its processes to meet the needs of a growing and diverse user base.

Despite the excitement surrounding the Bondex community sale, CoinList reminds potential participants of the legal disclaimer that the sale is not available to residents of the United States, China, Canada, South Korea and certain other jurisdictions. The platform maintains its commitment to compliance and urges interested parties to consult local regulations before participating.

Image source: Shutterstock

Leave a Comment